Welcome to the Tanunda Football Club
We are a regional, family orientated football club with a proud passionate history. We warmly welcome you to our club house and home games in Tanunda – home of the Magpies.
Update: August 2020
TANUNDA FOOTBALL CLUB
COVID-Safe Spectator Information
The Tanunda Football Club are committed to providing a safe, family friendly environment for players, parents & caregivers, members and supporters of the TFC family and the teams that we compete against.
Everyone who attends the football has a personal responsibility to abide by COVIDSafe practices, including maintaining 1.5m social distance apart at all times, using appropriate hygiene measures and to not attend matches or training if they are unwell.
The Tanunda Football Club has implemented the following protocols to ensure that the guidelines setout by the SANFL & SA Government are met to ensure:
- Capacity – The maximum capacity for the Tanunda Recreation Park is 1000 patrons. Crowd clickers will be used to ensure that maximum attendance does not exceed the restrictions.
- Entrance to the Tanunda Oval – is via Bilyara Road (main entrance).
- Get in – Play – Get out ALL players please come dressed ready to play. Please inform your teams to arrive ready to play as the Tanunda Football There is a maximum occupancy capacity for both home & away changerooms, plus trainers area. Refer TFC CovidSafe plan for details.
- Toilets – the Tanunda Football Clubrooms will not be open to the public. There are public toilets on the eastern side of the oval, adjacent to the Kegel Club, and to the southern end of the oval adjacent to Elizabeth Street
- Canteen – there will be a hot food & drinks available from the main canteen, that is on the northern end of the main clubrooms. The top canteen is not being used this season.
- Spectator Movements – social distancing rules apply. The Tanunda Football Club would encourage that only officials (players, coaches, umpires etc) only go onto the oval and that all public remain behind the boundary fence – NO parents etc to congregate around the teams during the match breaks. The ground announcer will remind patrons of this information over the loud speaker.
- Grandstand seating – Spectators should be seated in every second row in the grandstand and should be seated or standing 1.5m apart at all times. To eliminate large groups of people, spectators are encouraged to spread around ground as much as possible.
- Coaches Box & Bench – Coaches can access coaches’ box – any players, coaches and support staff must maintain 1.5m from each other on the bench. Each participating team is responsible for bringing hand sanitiser for their team/bench, the Tanunda Football Club will have supplies to use also.
- Timekeepers Box – the Tanunda Football Club will supply time keepers for all games played at Tanunda
- Water Bottles/Runners – Each player must bring or be allocated an individual drink bottle which is clearly labelled. The use of water runners is permitted, however must ensure no sharing of drink bottles. The Tanunda Football Club has filtered rain water available should your teams require water refills throughout your games.
- Cleaning & hygiene – high traffic areas such as handrails, entry points, door handles, canteen & bar surfaces will be regularly wiped down. Hand sanitiser is provided at various locations for public use.
- Contact Tracing – Patrons are encouraged to download the COVIDSafe App to assist with contact tracing.
- Spectator Non-Compliance – Should the TFC have concerns over spectator behaviour you will be reminded of your responsibility to keep yourself & others safe and if continued non-compliance occurs you will be asked to leave the venue and if any further issues, SAPOL will be contacted.
The Tanunda Football Club Committee.
Become a Member
You will save your membership fee back on the gate admission charge, meet fellow Magpie Supporters and receive updates and information about the Tanunda Football Club.